Things I did today offline:
- Took my daughter to the playground.
- Bought a new microwave oven.
- Saw some friends walking on the street as I drove past. Honked lightly to get their attention and waved when they looked.
- Ate lunch at home with my wife.
- Walked my daughter to another playground where they have a sandbox. This time in her wagon. Compared to a stroller: more fun her, more work for dad.
- Saw another friend while walking, who honked as she drove past and waved when I looked.
- Went out for dinner and ice cream.
- Put my daughter to bed.
Now I’m going back offline to watch a movie.
Tomorrow: bruch with friends, grocery shopping.