I’ve been meaning to take a closer look at the blogging api stuff. Diego’s review is a great introduction.
.NET Guy: StaticFileHandler Behavior Issues. This is relevant to iLearn, which also maps all files to the .NET Framework. Thank you .NET Guy!
Tonight we went to see This American Life, live at the Berklee Performance Center in Boston. We loved the show despite taking it in through the haze of a Vinny Testa’s induced food coma. Our favorite parts…well, they were all really good. Here are a few notes
- Jonathan Goldstein retold the story of his quest to lose his virginity
- There was a segment about two men who risked everything for their love of Louis Sullivan (one, two, three) buildings
- Ira Glass gave high praise to Chris Ware‘s book “Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth”
- Sarah Vowell recounted the tortuous history of the Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Davey educated us about found art
- David Sedaris (Me Talk Pretty One Day) told a dark tale about a strip poker match
The Qwest DSL people called again. They’re having a promotion where the first month is free. After that it’s$140/month for their cheapest grade of month-to-month service. I told the salesman that I am able to meet my business needs with a $40/month cable modem. He said, “Aren’t you interested in the promotion?”. C’mon Qwest, insulting us is not the way to get new business.